The Imminent Danger From Within Our Borders. This is as real as it gets. And it has nothing to do with terrorism and hoarded weapons of mass destruction.
This imminent danger is hidden well inside our own borders… carefully scattered across a few strategic regions.
Consider this a warning from a concerned friend…
Click here to find out more.
On April 25, 2015 a 7.8 magnitude earthquake destroyed the small country of Nepal killing over 9,000 people and injuring over 25,000. I was there. This is my untold story with never-before-seen earthquake footage that changed my life.
What Happened in this SHTF Scenario:
– Power Outages (electric and heat)
– Broken Septic Systems
– Unsafe Drinking Water
– No Cell Service
– No Public Transportation (including ambulances, police and firetrucks)
– Broken Roads (motorbikes only)
– No or Minimal Housing
– No Stores, Banks, ATMs, Gas Stations
– No or Limited Airports (including inbound relief)
– No or Limited Government Support or Aid
– No Waste Disposal
– No Body Disposal or Cleanup (odor and illness)
Prepping Steps that Helped in this SHTF Situation:
– Food and Water Storage
– Generator for Low Voltage Lighting and Charging Devices
– Land Line Telephone
– Tents and Camping Supplies for Displacement
– Protection from Looters
– First Aid
– Method for Off-Grid Cooking and Boiling Water